Anybody into 'LOST' on ABC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketFoot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2005
Southwestern PA
So, who here is into LOST? I am! I totally love the show! I am a frequent poster on www.4815162342.com It is amazing how a single show can spawn so many theories and speculations! I have never been into a show like this before!

What do you think is going on...lets hear some theories of your own!

"Lost" is one of my very favorites.

"Prison Break" is another one that I find engrossing and addicting. Check it out Mondays on Fox.

I don't find time to watch a lot of programs but Lost is one of my favorite shows.

jollygrunt said:
"Lost" is one of my very favorites.

"Prison Break" is another one that I find engrossing and addicting. Check it out Mondays on Fox.
enjoy prison break as its only on for another week or so, then it gets pushed under for 6 months, due to 24 and american idol, STUPID FOX!! !I LOVE THAT SHOW!

RocketFoot I think it is gonna be Shannon that gets whacked! Thats the rumors anyway...

it is shannon as she is wanting to do other acting, if you noticed she has been inalot lately, and the person who dies actually asked to be written off, so I am 99.9% sure its shannon!

does anyone know what walt said at the beginning of the show. i rewound a couple of times and the only thing i could make out was don't swallow. i think he could of said don't follow something. since she was a dumb ass and ran after him at the end of the show.

Sounds like

*garbled* was quick (or quit).......*garbled* then Shannons scream twice....then "I'm coming in their clothes".....then *garbled*.

Not sure that helps much but that's what I hear. Anyone else?

*Cleaning wax out of ear* Yep, that's what it says and makes a bit more sense! Was thinking - maybe Walt takes over the bodies - wasn't sure but got it now. Seems that Walt is not on 'their' side but what is he now. Especially the first time they showed him with the water and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)