Anybody know what my avatar means?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will want my organs either...unless they want them pickled...!

(It's a great program. I have that box checked on my D/L.)

Thanks to everyone...indeed, it is the symbol representing organ/tissue donation..

Because someone donated a liver, I am alive (no, it was not from alcohol--a genetic condition caused it)). You might be able to help someone live too. People die each day because a donated organ was not available.

Please think about it and investigate how to designate your desires in your state, but the most important part is to tell those close to you.

Please think about it. Somebody's life could depend on you.

Thanks to everyone...indeed, it is the symbol representing organ/tissue donation..

Because someone donated a liver, I am alive (no, it was not from alcohol--a genetic condition caused it)). You might be able to help someone live too. People die each day because a donated organ was not available.

Please think about it and investigate how to designate your desires in your state, but the most important part is to tell those close to you.

Please think about it. Somebody's life could depend on you.

Yes I work with a woman who had a kidney and pancreas transplant she had diabetes after the transplant she no longer has diabetes.
She was in bad shape before but now she is in very good shape.
The most amazing thing about her recovery was that when they came in to give her the pain medication she turned it down she must have a VERY high threshold for pain.
So organ donation is a very good thing to do after all you are not going to be using anything after you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)