Anybody still watching here?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
GSN HD in Orlando ? I can only find it on 138 but heck anything is better than nothing , will watch this more than a ton of the other new channels this past 12 months

I'm good on HD channels for awhile...

Now if only we can get a DVR that doesn't suck ;). You know, with a Fast Processor, and a Large Hard Drive...

Or maybe something to replace CableCards (since everyone knows they don't work, and tru2way probably isn't the answer you're looking for!).

That's my next big dream ;)

I'm good on HD channels for awhile...

Now if only we can get a DVR that doesn't suck ;). You know, with a Fast Processor, and a Large Hard Drive...

Or maybe something to replace CableCards (since everyone knows they don't work, and tru2way probably isn't the answer you're looking for!).

That's my next big dream ;)

We have 2 way cable cards in our system. Still not work or what your looking for??

Any new hd channels for June or July.

according to the bhn newsletter i received friday, fox soccer channel, national geo wild, fox soccer plus and the local univision channel are going hd in june. the fox soccer plus will also release a sd version and be in the sports pak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts