Anybody Watch Showtimes Californication ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The best part was when he found out that the girl who punched him is only 16!!

Yeah, it was hilarious. I loved the opening scene with the nun; and how he was holding his hand to shield the crucifix from what she was doing. ;)

Definitely not a show my wife will watch. I'll keep this one for myself. But I also don't want my 10 year old sneaking into watch the DVR of it either. :)

TV Guide has a story on it - about X-Rated Television.

So far it's entertaining. I hope they can keep it up for the rest of the season.

I thought it was quite humorous .. especially when

the little girl saying there's a naked lady in your bedroom and her vagina has no hair.. and he says something like he'll look into it and rushes towards the bedroom.. I almost busted out laughing..

I watched it last night. I could not find the "goal" or "object" of the show except for showing all the nudity and sex act; If it is about the relationship of the Hank and his family, it will be another boring show. I think the only thing that can keep this show afloat is the nudity and sex act. I do not see any other thing that can keep it aflow.

P.S. the other underline story is how he is struggling as a writer and needs his family together to start writing again. I do not know if that story is going to cut it.

Yes, but I laughed my butt off when he got kicked off of that woman into the wall, and then puked all over the painting. :)

But, its not that compelling as tv goes.

missed the second ep. will have to catch it, but the first one was pretty funny

cool to see duchovny's other side we don't get to see all the time...
IMO this is more his realistic funny personality side, from what I've seen
on his late night talk show interviews, like leno and conan...
afterall he did manage to hook Tea Leoni, "very nice, I like, how much." (my borat lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts