Anyone done the Sharp HDTV E* offer?

Speculation I read was that you could get the same TV (or a very close likeness) cheaper form other sources.

i almost did the Dish/Sharp deal a few months back. but at the time they were out of stock, along with most other retailers. just so happened that QVC had a "today's special" on the 46" inch i wanted and that is what i did. my wife could stomach the "five easy payments" better than the lump sum :) check crutchfiled.com, that was another site that had it for about the same price i believe.

I think there are better deals out there than the one that Dish is offering with Sharp.

The real deals where there when we had the 40 inch DISH branded rear projection televisions and 38 inch dish branded tube televisions for $350 Dealer cost!

Like others are saying, better prices for the same model Sharps can be found and had. I did quite a bit of price research on this. It is quite sad that Dish and Sharp could not come up with better prices. Quite frankly, it costs more money going through Dish for the Sharp.

I'll agree with others. I've seen better deals almost anywhere. There's nothing special about E* price on these.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)