Anyone else able to get NFL ST Max for Free for 2019?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Do they usually call after the service cancels or before the actual cancel date?
They will after everything is gone...All I wanted was some new equipment (4K) they said no.....I canceled then months later letter after letter to come back.

Im trying to cancel Sunday ticket and its like pulling teeth.
If you keep having trouble cancelling, use this link. Office of the President Contact Form

Ignore the part where it says investor relations. This is a good contact form to get a hold of the Directv presidents office. I only use this if telling the automated phone system to cancel my account fails to get a rep that knows how to properly cancel a sports package or any other problem I'm having.

If you keep having trouble cancelling, use this link. Office of the President Contact Form

Ignore the part where it says investor relations. This is a good contact form to get a hold of the Directv presidents office. I only use this if telling the automated phone system to cancel my account fails to get a rep that knows how to properly cancel a sports package or any other problem I'm having.
Why does it take 3 different operators to get things done. Seems like the first person I talked to should have been able to handle it.

Why does it take 3 different operators to get things done. Seems like the first person I talked to should have been able to handle it.
One thing I can't blame on ATT. It has always been a pain. The only difference is I didn't have to listen to sales pitches for cell phones while they were figuring out how to screw up my account.

One thing I can't blame on ATT. It has always been a pain. The only difference is I didn't have to listen to sales pitches for cell phones while they were figuring out how to screw up my account.
I did get $25 a month off my bill for loyalty.

Just wanted to chime in that I talked to ATT via the chat button this evening and ended up getting $40/mo off for 12 months, and also 12.25/month off of Sunday ticket (for 6 months). For reference, we have the Xtra package with no premium channels and 3 TVs in the house. The first guy couldn't help me, but transferred me to what he called the loyalty department, and she is the one that offered this.

Maybe ask for retentions, then ask them to speak to the VIP department, they can do better than retentions as far as discounts, that's what I did, I didn't have any ideas of canceling, but they hooked me up, helps to be a long term customer, never miss a payment, etc....

Most reps in the loyalty dept never heard of VIP. I have a direct number the last rep gave me to VIP so I am calling in a week or 2 to see about getting what I got last year - 60/month for 12 months and free max.

I was wondering could you share that direct number for VIP? Thank you!

I'might be willing to share it after I call it and it works, I think they gave it to me because i am a customer since 1997, but it took the 3rd rep to know what VIP was.

Last year the loyalty rep transferred me to VIP, said they should be able to give me what I want, and then would call me back in 10 mins to make sure they did. Amazingly she did call me back and VIP did give me what I asked for. I couldn't believe it.

VIP asked what I was looking for, I told them, based on what I read here, and they said no problem. I had it in 2 mins. Never even mentioned about cancelling. I thought they gave me my own personal rep in VIP but I lost that info...stupid me

I'might be willing to share it after I call it and it works, I think they gave it to me because i am a customer since 1997, but it took the 3rd rep to know what VIP was.

Last year the loyalty rep transferred me to VIP, said they should be able to give me what I want, and then would call me back in 10 mins to make sure they did. Amazingly she did call me back and VIP did give me what I asked for. I couldn't believe it.

VIP asked what I was looking for, I told them, based on what I read here, and they said no problem. I had it in 2 mins. Never even mentioned about cancelling. I thought they gave me my own personal rep in VIP but I lost that info...stupid me
I bet VIP is nothing more than something they tell the reps to say to make the caller feel important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)