Anyone else fighting with D* over STO

Status
Please reply by conversation.
T

Trainnut

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 14, 2005
Just curious if I'm fighting a lonely battle with D* over carrying SportsTime Ohio in all of the Indians markets. Not much chatter on here and I've heard the full gamut of responses from D* and their band of CSR's.

JAG72

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
I already have STO on D* channel 657. With D* carring it in many markets you may be fighting a losing battle.

robbiee19

robbiee19

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 2, 2005
Hilliard, OH
Go to the STO web site to see if your zip code is on the list. If it is take your call to a treir 2 level CSR or Supervisior. Thats what I had to do to get it right.

T

Trainnut

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 14, 2005
Actually I live in NW Pennsylvania which the Indians and Pirates hold territorial rights to. D* in only offering STO to the "inner market" and therefore I can't even watch the Indians if I was to purchase MLBEI. Had a CSR tell me yesterday that I would be able to view them, but when I wanted a written guarantee, story changed quickly and he let me know that once purchased there would be no refund.

K

kobe8

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 24, 2006
Trainnut,
Be careful about the MLBEI package. If you're in the Indians home territory you will probably be blacked out on MLBEI. I used to live in Las Vegas, and apparently the Giants and A's are being blacked out because D* isn't carrying them this season because of contractual reasons. So, if somebody in Las Vegas purchased the package, they'd still be blacked out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.