Anyone else get free HBO/Showtime WITHOUT asking?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

aquaman67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
Tennessee
I have a bad habit of never looking at my Dish bill.

It's usually around the same amount on my bank statement so I don't get too twisted about it. Bad for me, good for Dish I know. I usually just laugh when people on here talk about their bill being $5 different and demanding an explaination.

Well, this time when I looked at my bank statement it was off, way off, in a good way.

I thought about just not saying anything and letting it ride, but figured with my luck I'd get slammed next month with a bill for a month and a half, so I looked.

Dish gave me free HBO/Showtime for three months all at once, without asking.

My bill says;

Credit 1/3 $22
Credit 2/3 $22
Credit 3/3 $24

All on the same bill. That's $68 off all at once.

I didn't call and ask for this. I got the offer before and just kept HBO/Showtime as Nurse Jackie was just starting and turned out to be pretty funny IMO.

Maybe they felt sorry for me or something.

Either way it's like Christmas in June!

Let me jump in for the Dish fanboys!! (You know who you are..)

How dare you take something free from Dish. Now you will just expect it all the time. You should do the right thing and call today and demand they turn them off, and take back those credits off your bill! And don't forget to pay your $5 fee when they remove the channels!! Cheapskate!

Have a nice day. :)

I would guess that for the next two month you will see the HBO/Showtime fee and no credit.
Assuming you try and be slick and turn the channels off. I would bet they will figure it out sooner or later and charge you back.

I have a bad habit of never looking at my Dish bill.

It's usually around the same amount on my bank statement so I don't get too twisted about it. Bad for me, good for Dish I know. I usually just laugh when people on here talk about their bill being $5 different and demanding an explaination.

Well, this time when I looked at my bank statement it was off, way off, in a good way.

I thought about just not saying anything and letting it ride, but figured with my luck I'd get slammed next month with a bill for a month and a half, so I looked.

Dish gave me free HBO/Showtime for three months all at once, without asking.

My bill says;

Credit 1/3 $22
Credit 2/3 $22
Credit 3/3 $24

All on the same bill. That's $68 off all at once.

I didn't call and ask for this. I got the offer before and just kept HBO/Showtime as Nurse Jackie was just starting and turned out to be pretty funny IMO.

Maybe they felt sorry for me or something.

Either way it's like Christmas in June!

Wish my bill were like that... Nope, no free HBO/Showtime here even though I have all of them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts