anyone else get offered an early upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
had a window pop up on my account thursday afternoon offering me an early verizon edge upgrade until march 31. have to trade the old phone on the line. but i can upgrade any line i choose. i just might do it.

Just so you know if you do edge they'll give you 10.00 off the 40.00 access so it'll be 30.00 instead. It's a way they are trying to promote edge.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

We were offered it too. If there was a phone that would blow the current Galaxy S4 away that I have I would jump on it. My wife still has her iPhone 4S and has been looking.

they just want youunder contract longer.

providers are loosing customers big time to prepaid, thats typically much cheaper.

My V bill went from a 120 bucks a month to 50 bucks a month

We were offered it too. If there was a phone that would blow the current Galaxy S4 away that I have I would jump on it. My wife still has her iPhone 4S and has been looking.

i wasn't a fan of the s4 but i love the g note 3. however, i did buy an iphone 5s.

providers are loosing customers big time to prepaid, thats typically much cheaper.

The Edge is not a contract.

Verizon and ATT both offer prepaid option

Competition is strong with the MVNOs.
My AT&T iPhone 4S is very happy on H2O for $27/mo (no taxes).
That's unlimited talk & text, 500mb data, credit card auto pay
1gb would be: $36.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)