Anyone Else having any verizon Phone problems like this.

Jeff0575

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 2, 2008
Illinois
Anyone Else having any verizon Phone problems like this.
Right now my wife and i are having phone issues and its started out as a problem between our two phones. If she would call me from her curve to my droid she would get a white noise or a push to talk type noise. this problem started when i first got my droid. and after having this issue for a while verizon switched her to the new 8530 curve. Well after going about 30 day with no problems this problem has now grown to a bigger issue for me and her. Now if i call any one on a land line or a cell phone it dont matter any more of the company of the person i am calling it just happens. First for me it would start of me calling someone and the other person i am talking to would complain to me they are hearing the noise. and now i am calling people and i now am hearing this annoying noise for my self when i am calling people. so now we have 2 phone one bb and one droid having the exact issue. Now i am trying to find more people that are having the similar problems. i am now working with verizon on solving this problem but they dont think this is a wide spread but so far i have found a few more people that have this exact problem. now i am posting here to see if this is even more wide spread then my local area.

I had a problem where when I called my dad I would get a lot of static noise, but he has VOIP so I am positive it was on his end even though he didn't hear it. It lasted for about 2 weeks when I called him and now it has gone, but that is the only problem I have had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts