Anyone else having problems with their OTA module?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JEFFinINDY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
For the last week or two, I've lost all my OTA channels from the guide a few times. I've noticed there have been some software updates as well - are others having problems with their OTA module "disappearing", or should I get a replacement module?

No problem here. I recorded all the Derby coverage from all day today OTA on the 922 and 622....

My OTA channels disappeared from the guide a few days ago. I went into the OTA channel setup up and it claimed I had 255 channels with each of the channels showing computer gibberish as descriptions. I did a reboot and channels all came back. Glad it wasn't just me, but hope it doesn't happen too often.

So... I started this thread last Saturday. Friday, I had OTA channels, and the recordings were fine. Saturday, no OTA. I happened to be up when the 922 rebooted itself at 3am, and after the reboot my OTA channels came back and have been there ever since.

I suspect there may be a bug in S114.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)