Anyone else lose signal on EA?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just came back a few minutes ago in central PA, not sure how long it was out because I watched nothing but previously-recorded events tonight. For a while, I had no signal at all on any satellite, literally 0 on the built-in meter. Once in a while I would get a flicker of a signal on a few transponders on 72, nothing on 61 or 77.

Bad bad storms again here in AZ. Roofs tore off a couple houses. The wind and rain was ridiculous. That's two in 12 months. Armageddon is upon us.

Yes, I lost signal during the 10:00 news last night and when I checked my status menu I got no connections on any of the three eastern arc sats and only the 119 sat I hooked up on a side sat dish registered green. I actually checked my dish outside to see if something had happened since it wasn't raining and the moon was shining bright. I rebooted my super joey and reran a checkswitch and they all showed green again. I didn't know that the uplink site took a weather hit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)