Anyone else notice blackout problems on Extra Innings?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chris Walker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2004
I scrolled ahead in the guide a couple days and noticed that I am blacked out on both Extra Innings and Fox Sports Cincinatti for the Cubs/Reds game Wednesday. I checked the mlb.tv database and it says my zipcode is in Reds terrority, so shouldn't I be getting it on Fox Cincinatti? Who do I call to get this straightened out?

It will probably get smoothed out before game time.

I'm the perfect example of jumping the gun.....The NCAA Hockey games a couple weeks ago. Dish picked up the Victory feed and allowed all of us in MN, ND & SD get it for free. But on my receiver, until it was the next item (when you browse), it would say "Blacked out".

Redwings Blacked Out on ESPN and ESPNHD

I do not live in Det. , I am on the other side of the state, and they are blacking me out and forcing me to watch it on FOX Sports Detroit , thus I have to watch a blury streched version. DISH really overcompress the SD stuff IMO.

If I pay for HD programming I should be able to watch it, regardless if its available locally.

bclarke68 said:
I do not live in Det. , I am on the other side of the state, and they are blacking me out and forcing me to watch it on FOX Sports Detroit , thus I have to watch a blury streched version. DISH really overcompress the SD stuff IMO.

If I pay for HD programming I should be able to watch it, regardless if its available locally.

This game is not in HD so you're not missing anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)