Anyone else's IR remote quit working on their Hoppa today?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jsw5620

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 17, 2012
Alabama
My setup worked fine this morning (Harmony 900 remote). It still controls other devices, but I came home this afternoon and it wouldn't control the hoppa. I looked through the menu and the IR was disabled so I enabled it and it still won't work. Was there an update or something that happened today?

Mine has been working like a champ until I got home this afternoon. I turned everything on like I normally do and all came on except the hoppa. I grabbed the remote that came with it and it took it a second to work. Only thing I could find was the IR was disabled, so I turned it back on and it still won't work. I don't know what's up with it and can't figure it out.

jsw :

Maybe it is offended that you keep referring to it as hoppa instead of hopper ;)

Seriously, have you tried a power off reset?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I just love that commercial!! I haven't tried the power off reset yet. I will search for the how to on here and give it a shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)