Anyone elses NFLNet incorrect?

It's like filling up the pipe only to find someone replaced your stuff with dried parsley. :(

I *need* my NFL Network. Badly.

My favorite channel gone!!!

You might know it would happen with the channel I watch more than anything.
I called VOOM earlier today and ask them about and would you believe they are going to replace my receiver! It may have been the girl's first day but she set up an appointment for this Friday, so I'll just wait and see. Hey whatever it takes.

On a side note would anyone happen to know why NFLHD was removed? I became a subscriber just after they dropped it.

Fantasy Football Rulz

I read somewhere that they took it out for some reason but it will be back in August of this year.

SaintsFan said:
You might know it would happen with the channel I watch more than anything.
I called VOOM earlier today and ask them about and would you believe they are going to replace my receiver! It may have been the girl's first day but she set up an appointment for this Friday, so I'll just wait and see. Hey whatever it takes.

On a side note would anyone happen to know why NFLHD was removed? I became a subscriber just after they dropped it.

Fantasy Football Rulz

You might want to stop that apptment. NFLNET (312) was back this morning. NFLHD (311) was removed because a lock of programming on it. It will be back in August 2004.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)