Anyone ever fly a CRJ-700??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickg420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 31, 2005
Flowery Branch, Ga
I'm flying out to Kansas City, MO on Monday from Atlanta, GA...They have me going out on an MD-88 which I've flown numerous times and have no problem with.....

However, they have me coming back on a CRJ-700 (Operated by ASA), I do not know anything about this aircraft and have never flown one. I lucked up and got the exit row aisle seat for the extra leg room, but I am a "Big" man. 6' 3 almost 300 lbs and I just feel like I am going to dread this flight back....anyone have any insight they can give me if they have flown on one before??

I'm flying out to Kansas City, MO on Monday from Atlanta, GA...They have me going out on an MD-88 which I've flown numerous times and have no problem with.....

However, they have me coming back on a CRJ-700 (Operated by ASA), I do not know anything about this aircraft and have never flown one. I lucked up and got the exit row aisle seat for the extra leg room, but I am a "Big" man. 6' 3 almost 300 lbs and I just feel like I am going to dread this flight back....anyone have any insight they can give me if they have flown on one before??

I have flown on both and like you, I am 6'4" amd 300 lbs. The CRJ has more room than the MD-80.

ask for emergency exit seat. you get more leg room then any other seat on the aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)