Anyone Get this e-mail? DIRECTV would like to hear from you!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Dear D,

To better understand the viewpoint of customers like yourself, we would appreciate getting your feedback to a brief survey, which should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. The results of this survey will help DIRECTV better communicate with you in the future.

The survey will be administered by RCM, an independent research organization. Please be assured that all responses are confidential and will not be linked with you personally.

You can complete this survey online by clicking here.

Thank you for your time – we truly appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

DIRECTV
1x2.gif

Not yet, but I have had stuff like that before.

I'll fill them out if I have time or have something that I have questions about.

I don't know about the legitimacy of this one, but directv definitely does surveys. I've filled out a number of directv surveys over the years. It is a fun way to get a preview of things they are considering doing. Like I knew about Directv Everywhere before it was a thing and I know some things they are considering for NFL ST in the future. You are sworn to secrecy though! ;)

I don't know about the legitimacy of this one, but directv definitely does surveys. I've filled out a number of directv surveys over the years. It is a fun way to get a preview of things they are considering doing. Like I knew about Directv Everywhere before it was a thing and I know some things they are considering for NFL ST in the future. You are sworn to secrecy though! ;)

You can also sign up for thier newsletter that has good info in it.

Also there is a feedback page as well on the D* sight that you can post to.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/loyalty/loyalty.jsp

I get these a lot. I've answer them quite a few time but I don't think I did last time.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I did the suggestion feedback on the Directv site, and after all the jabbering response email at the bottom it said, Gift: Free 3 Months Of Sports Pack, then I went to check out my account but nothing has changed, do I have to call?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Of course in this person's response. There is no mention of free Sports Pack, I just glanced where my original suggestion is seen at the very bottom of the email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts