Anyone getting 12115 V 22425 on G25 97W?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

thisBUDsforyou

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 9, 2007
I did a blind scan last night and found over 200 TV channels and a bunch of radio channels but this TP didn't scan in. Is it weaker than the other TP's?

What made me look for it is there is a Philadelphia OTA TV station W36DO at DTV 36.1 that broadcasts Cornerstone Television and in researching that apparently the same thing is available on G25 12115 V 22425 but I wasn't able to receive it.

Thanks in advance for any information.

I don't see Cornerstone TV on that TP, unless my Fortec Lifetime Classic has it named something else. There are several good channels on it, Safe TV, The University Network, Spirit TV, and ooops CTVN. My mistake, I think CTVN is Cornerstone TV? I'm getting a 73-80% signal quality with a QPH031 lnbf on a 1.2m dish in Middle Georgia. Good Luck on your Manual Scan..!

I don't see Cornerstone TV on that TP, unless my Fortec Lifetime Classic has it named something else. There are several good channels on it, Safe TV, The University Network, Spirit TV, and ooops CTVN. My mistake, I think CTVN is Cornerstone TV? I'm getting a 73-80% signal quality with a QPH031 lnbf on a 1.2m dish in Middle Georgia. Good Luck on your Manual Scan..!
Yes, ctvn.org is Cornerstone's website. Thanks for responding.

One other thing I noticed is that on The List this TP was updated on 9/4/08 while every other TP was updated on 10/1/08. I wonder if that is because someone else had trouble getting reception on this TP.

probably due to no updates on that transponder. Some transponders on there update daily it seems like and some havent been touched in a couple months

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)