Anyone getting RFD-TV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Unckle_Fun_Knuckles

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 9, 2005
I can get it to show (with a real nice 80+ quality) up on a scan but it always says scrambled or bad channel. No audio or anything. The channel next to (i forget the name) always comes in.
Any suggestions? hit me with some numbers and I'll try a manula scan. :)
Thankx

I was getting it at one time, but for the life of me I can't remember where it is. I want to say it's on C Band somewhere..............Found it. It's on C Band, G13/H1@127, FR 4168, SR 4410. Hope I don't get in trouble for this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It suprises me that RFD-TV would be scrambled on Ku. I've watched at times on Dish Network (I'm no farmer, but have very weird TV tastes), and though some of the programs are quite interesting, it's definitely a "public service" type channel you generally don't want to pay for :)

Since it is on Dish and DirecTV now and those systems are presumably paying them, they may be required to scramble. Very good channel for rural folks and country music fans and is growing in popularity. According to RFD, they are getting many viewers that grew up in a rural area and relocated to urban areas. Sort of a nostalgia thing you could say. I used to watch it on Dish for the music shows.

tvdxer said:
It suprises me that RFD-TV would be scrambled on Ku. I've watched at times on Dish Network (I'm no farmer, but have very weird TV tastes), and though some of the programs are quite interesting, it's definitely a "public service" type channel you generally don't want to pay for :)

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Since it is on Dish and DirecTV now and those systems are presumably paying them, they may be required to scramble.

Agreed, and I think RFD-TV may be owned by some of the Rural Electric Companies or some of the Rural Telephone Companies. And you know how they love money.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)