anyone getting US Courts on 93W?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfecarter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
Connecticut
I was able to get this channel (Federal Court system) earlier in the year on my 3' KU Dish but not lately. Lyngsat says it's on 11895 H TP. Is this still FTA and being broadcasted? Thanks.

I was able to get this channel (Federal Court system) earlier in the year on my 3' KU Dish but not lately. Lyngsat says it's on 11895 H TP. Is this still FTA and being broadcasted? Thanks.

I get two court channels on this bird. They scan but no audio or video.

thanks for the feedback guys, they must have discontinued it, during the spring I got it in twice but later deleted the specs from my list, by the way I'm NOT referring to the scrambled ch. by the name of Justice Television on 93w on 11915/H/4355.I'm not sure what that is but I can't get it anyhow.

well i get court, fox news, msnbc, and some other ones but only sound No picture, but I do get history and bio with sound and picture.

thanks for the feedback guys, they must have discontinued it, during the spring I got it in twice but later deleted the specs from my list, by the way I'm NOT referring to the scrambled ch. by the name of Justice Television on 93w on 11915/H/4355.I'm not sure what that is but I can't get it anyhow.

i do remember that channel this spring. It always had a slate when I viewed it (must have been done for the day)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)