Anyone habing problems with VIP 211

saaby

Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Hi,

On the 23rd May 2006 I bought a HD Receiver VIP 211 and each time that I am tuning hd programming there always several horizontals bars appearing very briefly on my screen before the image could be seen,and I am connected with HDMI cable.This morning as usual I put the power on and everything was ok,but tonight nothing occur either with the remote control or directly on the receiver,that is no more power,caput,so anyone had similar problems with that receiver and if so what his the solution to buy a new one,or have it fix althought the waranty is over.

Hi,

On the 23rd May 2006 I bought a HD Receiver VIP 211 and each time that I am tuning hd programming there always several horizontals bars appearing very briefly on my screen before the image could be seen,and I am connected with HDMI cable.This morning as usual I put the power on and everything was ok,but tonight nothing occur either with the remote control or directly on the receiver,that is no more power,caput,so anyone had similar problems with that receiver and if so what his the solution to buy a new one,or have it fix althought the waranty is over.

My first 211 froze 7 times the first 4 hours after it was installed.

But dish replaced it and my new 211 has performed flawlessly.

Shelly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts