Anyone has seen this on a 942?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I am getting the following on Tuner 1 on a 942. It will go away when I do a reboot but it will comeback after I playback from tuner1.

Attachments

• MVC-717F.JPG
    MVC-717F.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 281
Whenever I replay tonights surface episode and I leave it in tuner1, the same happens. The problem happens within 32 minutes into the episode. I am watching the episode an tuned to tuner 2. Once my recordings are done, I will reboot and hopefully I won't see this again. I was worried for a moment I thought i twas my TV.

Same thing happened to me as I was fast forwarding through a recorded program, except my whole screen was the colored pixels... Did a soft reboot and all was fine.

I had this exact same video problem during the pregame for the Steelers-Broncos. I was watching OTA but when I changed channels, the effect still remained.

Cleared with a front panel soft boot. This particular 942 is connected via HDMI. My other 942 worked properly during the same time period but it is connected with a DVI adapter.

Last edited:
It's happened 2 or 3 times with mine but not lately.

I am still getting the occasional audio but no video on one tuner every so often and once I even had the audio from a completly different channel merge with the normal audio. All these problems to away for a while with a reboot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts