Anyone has this game?

Nearly all of the customer reviews I have read
said the game is junk. A lot of the graphics supposedly are low-quality PS2 stuff, and the general playability is not up to par with other X360 & PS3 titles.

The concept is good, so I might pick up a used copy in a few months.

Nearly all of the customer reviews I have read
said the game is junk. A lot of the graphics supposedly are low-quality PS2 stuff, and the general playability is not up to par with other X360 & PS3 titles.

The concept is good, so I might pick up a used copy in a few months.

Game has to be played to be enjoyed. I would agree that graphics are not Mass effect/ Gears good. but they are at least Call of Duty 3 quality.

Game has to be played to be enjoyed. I would agree that graphics are not Mass effect/ Gears good. but they are at least Call of Duty 3 quality.

Are you playing it on a X360 or PS3?

I'll definitely keep an eye out for it Used or On-Sale. I still have 3 games to play through at the moment anyhow.

Are you playing it on a X360 or PS3?

I'll definitely keep an eye out for it Used or On-Sale. I still have 3 games to play through at the moment anyhow.

Gamer tag so xbox 360. On the second mission so to speak. (had to pause it to go to work :p)

It is a good game. Not short, 3 cities. New York, DC and London. Lots going on at any given time.

You may want to pick it up as a rental and give it a whirl. It is a good game. :up

"why dontcha get rid of that kraut crap and use a good american gun" as the gangster gives you a Tommy gun. Great stuff.