Anyone have a Sat Cruiser Fta satelite receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

solarvic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Hadley, pa.
I have a Sat Cruiser fta receiver. It has a dish mover with polarity control, diseque control, polarity control ect. I hardly used it as when Pan sat came out with seek and scan, I got one from Mike Kohl. Been thinking I might connect it to my cband dish to use for a dish mover. It has a signal pass thru feed wire for a modern receiver. It only receives mpeg 2 so not much good to use for a sat receiver. When I used it before it was acurate with the satelite positions. I still have the owners manual so might be able to use it for a dish mover. It also has a tv antenna tuner. The antenna tuner has adapters for a coax antenna wire. I have an adapter for the female output but need one for the mail out put. The output of the male connection had a smaller diameter pin than the regular rca connection.. The adapter plugs inside a metal sleeve over the pin same as a female rca connection. The sleeve is a smaller diameter also. SHURE MISS RADIO SHACK! I do not know where to get that adapter. I just wanted to use the antenna output to my tv antenna output to display the menu of the sat receiver. I do have a channel 3 or 4 channel modulator that I could use to connect to the tv. That probably would be my best bet anyway. I was mostly curious to know if anyone else had this receiver.

I have a Sat Cruiser fta receiver. It has a dish mover with polarity control, diseque control, polarity control ect. I hardly used it as when Pan sat came out with seek and scan, I got one from Mike Kohl. Been thinking I might connect it to my cband dish to use for a dish mover. It has a signal pass thru feed wire for a modern receiver. It only receives mpeg 2 so not much good to use for a sat receiver. When I used it before it was acurate with the satelite positions. I still have the owners manual so might be able to use it for a dish mover. It also has a tv antenna tuner. The antenna tuner has adapters for a coax antenna wire. I have an adapter for the female output but need one for the mail out put. The output of the male connection had a smaller diameter pin than the regular rca connection.. The adapter plugs inside a metal sleeve over the pin same as a female rca connection. The sleeve is a smaller diameter also. SHURE MISS RADIO SHACK! I do not know where to get that adapter. I just wanted to use the antenna output to my tv antenna output to display the menu of the sat receiver. I do have a channel 3 or 4 channel modulator that I could use to connect to the tv. That probably would be my best bet anyway. I was mostly curious to know if anyone else had this receiver.
Not familiar with that receiver. Maybe post up a picture of the connectors you need to match so we can see what they look like. :)

I do not have a cell phone or digital camera and do not know how to post pictures. I will Get the Sat Cruiser out and experiment with it later in the fall after I get my other projects completed. I can still display vidio with the composit outputs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts