Anyone have a Sat Cruiser Fta satelite receiver

solarvic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Hadley, pa.
I have a Sat Cruiser fta receiver. It has a dish mover with polarity control, diseque control, polarity control ect. I hardly used it as when Pan sat came out with seek and scan, I got one from Mike Kohl. Been thinking I might connect it to my cband dish to use for a dish mover. It has a signal pass thru feed wire for a modern receiver. It only receives mpeg 2 so not much good to use for a sat receiver. When I used it before it was acurate with the satelite positions. I still have the owners manual so might be able to use it for a dish mover. It also has a tv antenna tuner. The antenna tuner has adapters for a coax antenna wire. I have an adapter for the female output but need one for the mail out put. The output of the male connection had a smaller diameter pin than the regular rca connection.. The adapter plugs inside a metal sleeve over the pin same as a female rca connection. The sleeve is a smaller diameter also. SHURE MISS RADIO SHACK! I do not know where to get that adapter. I just wanted to use the antenna output to my tv antenna output to display the menu of the sat receiver. I do have a channel 3 or 4 channel modulator that I could use to connect to the tv. That probably would be my best bet anyway. I was mostly curious to know if anyone else had this receiver.

I have a Sat Cruiser fta receiver. It has a dish mover with polarity control, diseque control, polarity control ect. I hardly used it as when Pan sat came out with seek and scan, I got one from Mike Kohl. Been thinking I might connect it to my cband dish to use for a dish mover. It has a signal pass thru feed wire for a modern receiver. It only receives mpeg 2 so not much good to use for a sat receiver. When I used it before it was acurate with the satelite positions. I still have the owners manual so might be able to use it for a dish mover. It also has a tv antenna tuner. The antenna tuner has adapters for a coax antenna wire. I have an adapter for the female output but need one for the mail out put. The output of the male connection had a smaller diameter pin than the regular rca connection.. The adapter plugs inside a metal sleeve over the pin same as a female rca connection. The sleeve is a smaller diameter also. SHURE MISS RADIO SHACK! I do not know where to get that adapter. I just wanted to use the antenna output to my tv antenna output to display the menu of the sat receiver. I do have a channel 3 or 4 channel modulator that I could use to connect to the tv. That probably would be my best bet anyway. I was mostly curious to know if anyone else had this receiver.
Not familiar with that receiver. Maybe post up a picture of the connectors you need to match so we can see what they look like. :)

I do not have a cell phone or digital camera and do not know how to post pictures. I will Get the Sat Cruiser out and experiment with it later in the fall after I get my other projects completed. I can still display vidio with the composit outputs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)