Anyone have a spare white AirTV Dual OTA Adapter - part number 213648, lying around?

That's identical to the AirTV tuner except the case is black. Both are dual tuner.
I had read that an early version of the dual tuner had issues, and a detachable USB Cable (see here, OTA ADAPTER reply #30). This is the one that I have already. This same post also says that there's a later one (Lark model) which was branded either AirTV or Dish, with a non-detachable USB cable. This is not the one that I have already, but I am looking for. Which one is the Amazon one mentioned above (with or without a detachable USB cable)?

Quote from the referenced post,

"The first dual-tuner model was manufactured by Hauppauge. It is the smallest model, with a detachable USB-A extension cable. It can also be plugged directly into the Hopper's USB port, although that is not recommended. This model was discontinued, due to a reputation for overheating and failing prematurely.

The replacement dual-tuner USB OTA adapter is the Lark model. It is identical to the AirTV dual-tuner model except for the color of the case and the branding on the case (Dish or AirTV). The USB cable is not detachable."

Reactions: charlesrshell
I had read that an early version of the dual tuner had issues, and a detachable USB Cable (see here, OTA ADAPTER reply #30). This is the one that I have already. This same post also says that there's a later one (Lark model) which was branded either AirTV or Dish, with a non-detachable USB cable. This is not the one that I have already, but I am looking for. Which one is the Amazon one mentioned above (with or without a detachable USB cable)?
The one from post #2 is what you want...without detachable USB cable.