Anyone have a spare white AirTV Dual OTA Adapter - part number 213648, lying around?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's identical to the AirTV tuner except the case is black. Both are dual tuner.
I had read that an early version of the dual tuner had issues, and a detachable USB Cable (see here, OTA ADAPTER reply #30). This is the one that I have already. This same post also says that there's a later one (Lark model) which was branded either AirTV or Dish, with a non-detachable USB cable. This is not the one that I have already, but I am looking for. Which one is the Amazon one mentioned above (with or without a detachable USB cable)?

Quote from the referenced post,

"The first dual-tuner model was manufactured by Hauppauge. It is the smallest model, with a detachable USB-A extension cable. It can also be plugged directly into the Hopper's USB port, although that is not recommended. This model was discontinued, due to a reputation for overheating and failing prematurely.

The replacement dual-tuner USB OTA adapter is the Lark model. It is identical to the AirTV dual-tuner model except for the color of the case and the branding on the case (Dish or AirTV). The USB cable is not detachable."

Reactions: charlesrshell
I had read that an early version of the dual tuner had issues, and a detachable USB Cable (see here, OTA ADAPTER reply #30). This is the one that I have already. This same post also says that there's a later one (Lark model) which was branded either AirTV or Dish, with a non-detachable USB cable. This is not the one that I have already, but I am looking for. Which one is the Amazon one mentioned above (with or without a detachable USB cable)?
The one from post #2 is what you want...without detachable USB cable.