Anyone have any experience with GoPro and iMovie?

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I've tried creating my first GoPro video using the free GoPro Studio app. It was fairly easy to piece my video together and do some editing. But I'm having some issues exporting my video using GP Studio. I'm thinking my issue may be because it's too big. I'm trying to do at 1080P and it's about 12 minutes long. After some google searches, I see many people use GP Studio to piece the video together and then use iMovie for more editing options. My question is how do you take a storyboard that you've pieced together with GP Studio and move it to iMovie? I can locate the project using finder but it's greyed out and won't let me import. Any suggestions?

Is the raw video still on the GoPro? If so, iMovie should be able to import it from there.

It is still on the GoPro. But I've spent 3 hours editing using GP Studio and was hoping I could move the footage I've edited over to iMovie. I've read post online of people using Studio to edit certain things and then doing more in depth editing using iMovie. I just don't know how they're moving the edited footage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)