Anyone have WGBC from Meridian MS and have audio issues ?

tigershere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
It's like a wave in the ocean it's up then down and up and back down.

It never goes out but it is like someones playing with the volume level and it's really annoying

Right now I just catch it happening on the hockey game doing it but two receivers on two different TVs SD or HD.

T

I apologize for the inconvenience. I understand how annoying this can be. I researched this to see if there were any known channel issues with your locals and didn't find anything on this. Did you have this issue on other channels? There could be a number of things that could be causing this issue. Do you have a surround sound system? Some of our receivers would have an option that adjust the sound, I would need to know what receiver you have to research this further.

Hi

I recall now to what show I heard this on recently. They had the heads up poker championship from 11 to 1 pm that i would record and play back at night
It's an NBC show and for some reason during the Hockey game I got this same audio issue ( game was right after the poker broadcast but it's not live )

Now last night I watched the Apprentice on NBC and it was FINE! No issues at all.

So it's just this one local it seems and it's on two receivers and two TVs i have had for 5 years so it's the channel or the signal I get from DISH and it's not happening all of the time but i've caught it more than once.

Again, I did not get this when i got NBC from Birmingham Alabama for a few years. Swapped to Meridian recently and only then did I catch it acting up. I do not watch much network during non prime time hours.

So Two diff receivers, two TVs one using component and the other is the back TV using coaxial.

I talked to a adv tech last night and they agreed it's not on my end. It is just odd it's just this one channel and last night it was fine when i watched prime time broadcasting. Even that hockey game was ok between periods and commercials.

Thanks
Tiger

Thank you for all the information that you have provided. Since this is happening on 2 different TVs then it seems to be a broadcasting issue. I have forward this to our engineers and see if we can get this issue corrected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)