Anyone having DD 5.1 audio drops with HR34 and AM21N?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I havent used OTA for awhile because of the summer season. While watching the Bama/Mich last night, the audio would just start skiping and then finally die. It was weird, its like the blips were very frequent, then they would slow down until audio was on less and less, then gone. A channel change would fix it, and when I spent some time on the Sat feed for the channel, no issues. I also turned off DD in the HR34, and that seemed to work. Hard to blame it on something from one broadcast, but it was very annoying and happened quite a few times.

Got the same combination, and I can't say I've seen that. I have seen it completely miss tuning into a channel on the AM-21. However, if you change to another channel and come back, it's fine. As with a lot of things on the HR-34, I think there are some bugs still to be worked out, and when it starts acting weird, a reboot generally fixes almost anything.

Maybe it was just a fluke. I will know for sure when the fall season kicks off and I start recording several OTA channels every night :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)