anyone having issues with JCTV cutting out?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm seeing the same thing OTA. Just checked. We have a TBN digital station in Minneapolis that has the 5 channels in it
TBN
Church Channel
JCTV
SOAC
TBN Enlance

I´ve been having issues with JCTV for a ccouple of days as well.

Yesterday after watching it for a while, switched channels then when I came back to it I didn´t have video only audio. I had to switch satellite and back and only then could I get video back.

Well today I didn´t have audio, just video! I switched back and forth on my audio button options and got audio back.

Strange. All this on my Pansat 250sm.

Need to check the masters on C band on G-14 see if there is an issue. I was comparing the Ku G-19 feed of JCTV to the master distro feed on G-14 C the other day. Day and night difference in picture quality.

Need to check the masters on C band on G-14 see if there is an issue. I was comparing the Ku G-19 feed of JCTV to the master distro feed on G-14 C the other day. Day and night difference in picture quality.
Absolutely! And the DCII feed on G-17 looks real good too.

On the 4DTV it's GB 403. The DVB S distro feed on G-14 still has the edge since it's the master. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)