anyone here use willow tv to watch cricket?

cueman98

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
Cocoa, Florida
Hi all.

Just trying to find out if anyone here knows if willow tv is legit. their showing the ashes series soon, and I'd like to watch. Does anyone here use the service?

Thanks in advance.

Looks legit to me .. but i'm no authority on it ... they are just re-broadcasters of satellite streams via the internet ... costs about the same as the tv feed would .. but is streamed at much lower quality .. 280-290 kbps.

I guess its pretty much the only way to watch the game without signing up for directv.

:)

Willow TV is legit. They even have a channel on Dish Network (582) - $19.99/mo
I've been watching the Ashes and the India-South Africa series.
It isn't HD, but the quality seems mediocre even for SD (it's like they're streaming off the net)

They've recently added the option of watching it on a mobile device - iPhone/Android etc.. (http://m.willow.tv)

willow.tv is the worst customer service that I have ever seen . I strongly recommend that no one should take it. If you wish to cancel your subscription, willow.tv customer support will show you stars on day time. you can see the below email chain that how many times I requested them to cancel my subscription. For the purpose of confidentiality, I removed my original name and email from the email below.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 3:54 PM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Dear, Please respond with cancellation confirmation. I know that you are receiving and reading this email but why are you not responding? Do you require any further information regarding my subscription? Please respond.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:08 AM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

For the prupose of the record, I am sending this to my lawyers. Please ensure that there is no charge on my credit card next time except the 5$ cancellation fee (As 2 billing cycles are completed)

Since there is no reply from your side regarding the cancellation confirmation, I am assuming that it gets cancelled.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:10 PM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Dear, Please respond the cancellation confirmation. Kindly give me a call if I am not clear.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 7:27 PM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Dear, Please respond the cancellation confirmation. I am not able to find any phone contact number in the "Terms and Conditions" that shows during the initial sign up.

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 9:58 PM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Dear, Please respond in email with confirmation of the subscription cancellation.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 6:42 PM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Dear,

Please respond. Kindly do not charge my credit card effective next time. Kindly consider this email as a request to cancel the subscription .

Please note that as a member of the pre paid legal services (Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.), I have all the right to file a legal suite in case my credit card is charged next time. Two billing cycles are completed as per cancellation process of willow.tv and I am no longer interested in willow.tv

Thanks,
yyyyyy

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Dear,

This is a gentle reminder to take action on your part. Please do not charge my credit card any more. Please reply in email with confirmation on the same.

Thanks,
yyyyyy

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM, aaaa bbbbbb <xxxyyyy@xxxxx.com> wrote:

Dear,

Please cancel my subscription once the second month period is completed. 2 billing cycles have been completed. Please do not charge my credit card any more.

Thanks,
xxxxxx

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM, <support@willow.tv> wrote:

This email confirms that you have paid Willow TV an amount of USD $14.99
towards monthly subscription.

--------------------------------
Payment Details:
--------------------------------

Amount Charged: $14.99
Currency: U.S Dollars
Order ID: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Package ID: 1188
Package Name: Willow Monthly Subscription
Buyer:
Address:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please contact us at support@willow.tv in case of any queries regarding
the subscription or cancellation process. An amount of $5 will be charged
as cancellation fee. Minimum of 2 billing cycles is a must before a
cancellation request is processed.

Thanks,
willow.tv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts