Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
Hello,

My name is Jim, and would like to get a look at someone's FTA setup. If you are in or near Traverse City and would like to show off your system please PM me.

thank You

Jim, I'm way down in Holland, on the west coast, but with summer coming, maybe you'd want to take a road trip. :)
It's a mighty pretty drive , we've visited cousins in Leland on occasion.
:)

Brent, you live in a very nice area. I've been in T.C. for over 30 years and realized last summer I had never been to Holland even with all the traveling I do. So the wife and I spent several days there with our RV last summer and just loved it. The farmers market was great and we were down to the beach to watch the sunset every evening. We hope to come back this year, I'll have to look you up if I haven't figured out this FTA thing yet. I do think I will try closer to home. Skyscanner, I'll send you a PM.

Thanks

Jim

If you get down this way, I'm 2.2 miles from the beach. Here's a pic of a Winter sunset.

Attachments

• Winter sunset at Holland harbor.jpg
    Winter sunset at Holland harbor.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 171
Brent, we were at Oak Grove Campground, maybe near you. The winter picture is very nice. Here is almost the same spot last summer. The parachute guys were comming in.

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    377.2 KB · Views: 161
I'm in Cadillac, got a motorized 120cm GeosatPro and looking for a 6' or 8' C-band to put up this spring. glad to have you take a look if you want.

Jim, I'm way down in Holland, on the west coast, but with summer coming, maybe you'd want to take a road trip. :)
It's a mighty pretty drive , we've visited cousins in Leland on occasion.

Hi Brent,

My wife and I are in Holland for a few days. Maybe we could arrange a get together. We are at the Oak Grove Campground near Holland State Park.

Brent,

Thank you for inviting me to your home to see your system. I especially like the camouflage paint job on your dishes to hide them in your very nice neighborhood. The orthomode feed on your C band works wonders for only a 6ft dish.

Pixl

It was good to see you, Jim . A little more excitement in the day than I typically have. Any excuse to go out for breakfast is a good one ! :)
I could only wish that I lived out where I could plant a big patch of dishes, but you've got to live with what you have .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)