Anyone know French?? (Samsung BD-P2500 in Fall)

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Les Années Laser :: Voir le sujet - [BLU-RAY] Samsung BD-P2500

Voici un lecteur qui risque de faire du bruit par son rapport équipement prix, même si il est signé par Samsung.
Mainte fois reporté, il sera le premier a intégrer (en europe) le fameux processeur HQV du Toshiba XE1.
Pas de photo pour le moment ni beaucoup de détails, mais un prix et une date :

• Lecteur Blu-Ray
• Processeur vidéo HQV
• Full décodage audio
• Sorties analogiques 7.1
• Profil 1.1 évolutif 2.0 par liaison Ethernet
• BDLive

• Prix : MOINS DE 449 € !
• Sortie septembre 2008

Ce lecteur risque de faire de la concurrence au BD50 de Pana !
+ d'infos dès que j'en trouve
icon_wink.gif

From what I do take away from it(HQV and full audio decoding), this is a VERY interesting unit (if its true and will be built). I see the BD50 comment at the bottom and think this would could top the BD50 if it has the REON.

Basically it will be the first BD player in Europe to integrate the HQV processor in Europe similar to the Toshiba E1. There no pictures of the unit yet, but the details they have are price (less than 449 Euro), features, and a release date (September 2008). It is 1.1 compliant and 2.0 compliant through the ethernet jack. SO it is BD Live. It has full decoding and 7.1 analog connections. It is expected to compete with the BD50. They are very excited. They expect this player to make a big splash in Europe.

S~

It looks like Samsung is tired of having Panny beat them in its traditional role of first to market with Blu-Ray standalones. (They were the first US standalone player and the first to offer bitstreaming.) My question is will they release yet another player which won't be ready until 3 months of firmware updates later? :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts