Anyone know where I can get 200' of rotator cable?

scott78945

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
I checked many websites but I cannot find anyone selling 200 continious feet of rotator cable. Anyone know of any websites? Would a Home Depot or something carry this? Is there anything else that I can use? I tried warrenelectronics.com but no go. I got my antenna there so I thought they might have it. When I was searching for my antenna I was give a list of websites to purchase from but I have since lost that link but I know someone had 200' of it for quite a reasonable price. Thanks

Another cosideration - most rotator cable is fairly light gauge (24-22?) which is OK for short runs. If I were running 200' I'd look to increase the size to reduce resistance loss, like maybe 18ga. charper1 - what's your take on that?

bhelms said:
Another cosideration - most rotator cable is fairly light gauge (24-22?) which is OK for short runs. If I were running 200' I'd look to increase the size to reduce resistance loss, like maybe 18ga. charper1 - what's your take on that?

Don't get me lying! LOL.. If Solid Signal says its good for over 175' - 250' then I can only accept that. Sorry I am no help, just providing the link to the product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts