Anyone know where I can get 200' of rotator cable?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scott78945

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
I checked many websites but I cannot find anyone selling 200 continious feet of rotator cable. Anyone know of any websites? Would a Home Depot or something carry this? Is there anything else that I can use? I tried warrenelectronics.com but no go. I got my antenna there so I thought they might have it. When I was searching for my antenna I was give a list of websites to purchase from but I have since lost that link but I know someone had 200' of it for quite a reasonable price. Thanks

Another cosideration - most rotator cable is fairly light gauge (24-22?) which is OK for short runs. If I were running 200' I'd look to increase the size to reduce resistance loss, like maybe 18ga. charper1 - what's your take on that?

bhelms said:
Another cosideration - most rotator cable is fairly light gauge (24-22?) which is OK for short runs. If I were running 200' I'd look to increase the size to reduce resistance loss, like maybe 18ga. charper1 - what's your take on that?

Don't get me lying! LOL.. If Solid Signal says its good for over 175' - 250' then I can only accept that. Sorry I am no help, just providing the link to the product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts