Anyone Notice The Graphic Change On Channel 9902 D61.5?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTABman0

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2006
Lat 39.2°N WV Lo 81.5°W
Anyone notice the new graphic on 61.5 Echostar 3 Bird?

Old Screen said:

Congratulations! You are pointed at the 61.5 West Orbital Location!

New One:

Congratulations!
You are looking at the 61.5' Orbital Location

Channel 9902 D61.5 12662 (R/V) 20000 ITC, it used to be a light cloudish blue graphic with white lettering now it is yellow. I never checked the rest of the Point Helper screen channels to see if they all changed as if yet. I think they all used to be a light blue graphic; I never stop on them to check to see.

We had a power outage the other day and it wiped out all the brains of my CNX saves so I had to re-scan them all over again. I never had Echo 3 in there before for there was no need to, scanned in that bird for the first time and seen it! I have it on my old sub system also 311 box that was still pointed over there for the Skyangel Service in the recreational room, turned it on and there it was, a new background on the screen for 9902 D61.5.

Just something I noticed and interesting!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Attachments

• S6308926.JPG
    S6308926.JPG
    694 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
odd that only 61.5 is like that

Ice, I take it that the other ones look the same?

I am in the studio office now, just FTA out here, DSL line and a computer, No DN, a distraction! :eek: LOL

Too much to watch out here I would never get nothing done!

I spun around there today on the KU for the picture when I came in for a bite to eat. Transponder changed since I scanned it last. By time I scanned it in and got the new transponder channel to come in for the picture I had to go back out to the office for a client arrived!

One reason I devote all my weekend time not work related!:up

Found that before the 300 dish re-point to 148 Sunday, one last fire up of the 311 that was Skyangel, that was the first channel that came on screen!

Was going to check it tonight later on.

K E V I N

Strange, wonder why the change on the 61.5 bird?

That bird is about to die soon one would think, I remember the transponders that died on the Skyangel service that E* would not do a thing to rectify the problem! :mad:

Glorystar is much better say's the wife and it is Free! She had a lifetime deal with them that got flushed away when they went IPTV (Internet Protocol Television)!

But the contract stated that it was lifetime on satellite only! They had a protection clause in there!

Made allot of folks mad!

K E V I N

probably because that is a satellite that lots of folks use

61.5 has HD programming and the newer Eastern Arc setup that sees 61.5, 72 & 77 whereas the normal sats at 110,119

148 is pretty much not being used right now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)