Anyone notice?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
beg to differ as i distinctly noticed nesn hd broadcasting in doby digital 5.1 during the bruins game the other night!

beg to differ as i distinctly noticed nesn hd broadcasting in doby digital 5.1 during the bruins game the other night!

Yea I should have mentioned it was not all of them but some such as VH1 and MTV and Spike to name a few

I mean you got to think about this, were these providers ready to go HD? Spike TV did not have any plans to go HD until 2008. That is why you won't see Dolby Digital on those channels, the providers are not ready yet. Hopefully Directv doing this speeds things up and Spike goes sooner!!! That would be great!!! Remember FXHD? There was about 2 weeks of nothing and then Nip Tuck came and now they run a lot more HD. Lets see Spike do that too!!!

What about the RSNs? I LOVE watching NBA HD with 5.1.. but from what I've seen with RSN HD, it appears they may not be up to snuff with.. say, the YES network or NESN in terms of PQ.. does the same hold true for audio?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)