Anyone playing Madden '11?

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I've been playing out a franchise and it's getting frustrating. I started out playing the default "pro" level and was blowing opponents out. So I changed to "all pro" and I'm getting blown out. I went from averaging 150-200 yards rushing per game, to averaging 40-75 yards a game. There has got to be a setting that goes somewhere in between. Has anyone else been playing?

I've been playing out a franchise and it's getting frustrating. I started out playing the default "pro" level and was blowing opponents out. So I changed to "all pro" and I'm getting blown out. I went from averaging 150-200 yards rushing per game, to averaging 40-75 yards a game. There has got to be a setting that goes somewhere in between. Has anyone else been playing?

Preach on Smokey982, preach on! I have had Madden about 2 months now and for the most part I played a season on the "Pro" setting using the NY Giants and I was nearly undefeated and led all categories of stats for offense. Eventually I became bored and upgraded the settings to "All Pro" and now the Giants look like the Detroit Lions . . . frustrating to say the least!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)