Anyone try to add Big Ten?

JEFFinINDY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
Since my service address is in Atlanta, I went online to try to add Big Ten to my package. The web site said there was nothing available for me to add online, and I should call customer service.

So I called Dish last night to add Big Ten back into my package. I subscribe to America's Everything Pak. The first CSR I talked to (I'm guessing in India) said I should be authorized to get Big Ten already, and that I must be having a technical problem.

She transferred me to tech support, and the CSR also said I should be authorized already to receive it, and had me go through all the usual stuff like Check Switch, rebooting, etc.. He said his next step was to have my receiver replaced (!) but he didn't think that was the problem. I agreed. :)

Has anyone added Big Ten to their package? What are the magic words you need to say to get it to happen?

Jeff

So you are trying to add the sports package??

Did you get the other rsns and not BTN if you did get the sports package??

So you are trying to add the sports package??

Did you get the other rsns and not BTN if you did get the sports package??

Both the CSR and the tech person said I should be authorized already for Big Ten with the AEP, and there were no sports packages on their web site that I could add to my package.

Do I just ask for "the sports package" when I call?

i would just ask for the multi sports pack! i live in ghent, wv area and i wanted the big ten so i called and added the multi sports pack and it worked for me

Sports Pak

Ask for the Sports Pak. Big Ten is included but it is not included in AEP. I feel that the sports pak should be part of AEP but they don't ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts