Anyone unhappy with Absolute HD?

I normally don't invite complaints - but in this case I'm guessing there won't be very many. We have a :up +21 count (as of now) on another thread (http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/169103-hd-absolute-how-long.html) for happy Absolute HD customers. And it's obvious that there is some grey area on what to expect in the future. But are you unhappy (or even happy) about the actual programming you get for the price?

So what do you say...?

So, why start another thread, where the same people respond.

First Charlie/dish his the damn liar, saying in his last chat getting more HD CHANNELS in April first.! Then he’s just full of B.S like usual. Not happy lately, dish just way behind the Dir/TV and just bull sh*tting!! Dish getting sued left and right these days ..And is good thing someone kick his ass sometimes after all these lies and B.S to customers!
anyway the way is going i dont think they last long!

First Charlie/dish his the damn liar, saying in his last chat getting more HD CHANNELS in April first.! Then he’s just full of B.S like usual. Not happy lately, dish just way behind the Dir/TV and just bull sh*tting!! Dish getting sued left and right these days ..And is good thing someone kick his ass sometimes after all these lies and B.S to customers!
anyway the way is going i dont think they last long!
You have the Absolute HD package? If so, many people weren't expecting to even get more HD after the end of last year since the package is closed to anyone else getting it.

I couldn't tell if you are unhappy with the Absolute HD package - or rather at Charlie overall.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy. Now, what does your comment have to do with "HD Absolute" ?

You have the Absolute HD package? If so, many people weren't expecting to even get more HD after the end of last year since the package is closed to anyone else getting it.

I couldn't tell if you are unhappy with the Absolute HD package - or rather at Charlie overall.

He just wants to Bitch or be one.................people:tux:

HD Absolute all the way to the bitter end.

- RSNs are crap 90% of the time
- 24/7 news channels are useless 98% of the time
- Kids can watch their favorte shows on dvd and I don't have to put up with inappropriate commercials on a "kids" channel
- 1 Penny Cinemax deal fills in with one or two movies a month

When Absolute goes away, I will convert to OTA and Netflix and ditch Dish completely.

- Kids can watch their favorte shows on dvd and I don't have to put up with inappropriate commercials on a "kids" channel

When Absolute goes away, I will convert to OTA and Netflix and ditch Dish completely.
It might not go away, who knows.

Right on about the commercials. Not that it has anything to do specifically with Absolute HD, but man - thost kids channels showing horror movie previews right in the middle of a kids/family show is totally uncalled for. I'm glad I DVR most of my stuff and keep an eye on what my kids watch, because they'd be freaking out if I made them sit through some of that garbage.

The only thing that I'm unhappy about is that we were lead to believe that more national HD would be added before the end of last year and that we would get them in the HD Absolute package. Now Dish has stopped hanging that carrot in front of us and is dangling in front of the Turbo HD subscribers. Of course the VOOM and Smithsonian fiascoes were pretty crappy too.

Mario

The only thing that I'm unhappy about is that we were lead to believe that more national HD would be added before the end of last year and that we would get them in the HD Absolute package. Now Dish has stopped hanging that carrot in front of us and is dangling in front of the Turbo HD subscribers. Of course the VOOM and Smithsonian fiascoes were pretty crappy too.

Mario
I was hoping that too, but since I didn't have it that long, I didn't know what to expect (if any). The programming offered when I signed up was what I was looking for - anything beyond that it great. I'm curious if my bill will go up after my committment period is up.

Didn't Scott post something about VOOM coming back on Wednesday? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)