Anyone up for another ESPN Fantasy Football League?

Sorry Skip, I won't be near a 'puter on Monday night and I don't trust the auto-draft feature to draft for me. :)

Seconded.

Last year, my internet connection wentout before I could make my first pick. I was planning on taking Rodgers, Brees, or Rivers, but I got auto-picked Tomlinson.

:rant:FUN? FUN? Geez Bob...is that what you are here for? This is serious...Big Buisness!!:rant:

You call having my wife come over during the draft and ask me what the hell it is I am doing fun?:rant:

Then I tell her and she says "That again!" and then tells me that I am 50 years old and need to grow up.:rant:

Fun hugh? Serious! Dead Serious! :D

Here's a reminder to the SatGuys FFL owners:

Our live draft is this Monday, 8/30 at 9:00 pm ET.

Will a defense be selected with the 1st overall pick this year too?? :)

If I get a defense with my first pick again this year, I definitely will have my computer replaced. Then again, I just tried to get in and check my draft settings ( I will not be in on the live draft) and ESPN fantasy will not let me check my predraft rankings. So i guess I am at the at the mercy of the computer Gods.

Seems you are a bit late to this party...sorry....maybe that is the prize...you win

and don't have to play the next year...

Yeah, I figured I would get an email invite so I wasn't really paying attention to the board to see when a sign up was started. I will have to come back next year with a vengence.

If I get a defense with my first pick again this year, I definitely will have my computer replaced. Then again, I just tried to get in and check my draft settings ( I will not be in on the live draft) and ESPN fantasy will not let me check my predraft rankings. So i guess I am at the at the mercy of the computer Gods.
There are 2 edit links on your team page, one for player rankings and the other for autopick strategy. Do neither of those work for you??

Thanks Kreamer. I checked and my preferences are still the same as I set them. Can't wait until Tuesday morning to see my group of losers. Good luck to all.

blah! last minute plans caused me to miss it. Good to see the computer was nice to me at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)