Anyone using SIRI?

Thank you. I'll read that link and do further research. And see if the mic goes away if I turn off Siri or do certain other things.

I use Siri all the time to text while driving. No way am I going to type out a message while going down the road... Even the wide open roads of TX and OK do not mix with texting. I use Siri for texts, and the occasional reply to email. I am sorry I do not ready Satelliteguys while driving....

How do I get siri to work in the car?? I have sync and texting isn't supported. Only way I can get siri to work in the car is by pressing the button on the phone.

How do I get siri to work in the car?? I have sync and texting isn't supported. Only way I can get siri to work in the car is by pressing the button on the phone.

In my car I just press the voice dial button and Siri comes up on my phone.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am a big supporter of SIRI. SIRI is great because it allows me to speak to my phone, rather than sitting at typing things out. I find SIRI very useful when I am driving. Texting and driving can be dangerous, but SIRI allows me to text people by simply speaking into my phone. I just have to say "Text John" and then relay my message to SIRI. Then SIRI will send the message to John. It's a very useful and easy to use program that I enjoy!

I'll have to fiddle with it again, but when I first tried it, I had to press a button on the phone to get it working. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I'll have to fiddle with it again, but when I first tried it, I had to press a button on the phone to get it working. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I have that same issue. I've got to hit the button on my phone. I think because I have sync I can't use siri through the speakers without pressing the button.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)