Anyone with experience with FuboTV?

buckeyebrian

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
lake havsau city, AZ
I see where streaming service "FuboTV" is offering their Premier Package for $19.99(Regular $34.99)for the first two months after the free 7-day trial. It's a sports heavy package, but lacks the ESPN channels. Can anyone to speak to the streaming quality and reliability of the service?

I see where streaming service "FuboTV" is offering their Premier Package for $19.99(Regular $34.99)for the first two months after the free 7-day trial. It's a sports heavy package, but lacks the ESPN channels. Can anyone to speak to the streaming quality and reliability of the service?
I tried it cancelled in 2 days. It is unusable on the Fire tv. Couldn't set the Dvr only watch. No on demand, guide only showed what's on now. Had to scroll though 10 empty Bien sports to find regular tv. No mention of login to network apps in the faq later found there are some.

Reactions: buckeyebrian
I started my 7-day free trial today! I need BTN for the college football season and Sling is one streaming service that currently doesn't offer it, I have FireTV and Roku(Beta) apps downloaded. The FireTV app has the same look and feel as the Sling app(Grid programming guide)and picture quality is comparable. I will attempt to use the DVR function later. $19.99 for two months is a good deal!

I started my 7-day free trial today! I need BTN for the college football season and Sling is one streaming service that currently doesn't offer it, I have FireTV and Roku(Beta) apps downloaded. The FireTV app has the same look and feel as the Sling app(Grid programming guide)and picture quality is comparable. I will attempt to use the DVR function later. $19.99 for two months is a good deal!

Well, after the 7-day trial I decided to cancel. Unfortunate, because it would have been a pretty good value if I could have been able to get the DVR function to work and the interface was a little less buggy. Still, if I was a big Soccer fan I would have stayed with them....but I'm not.

I cancelled it yesterday. They have a few channels I like but the DVR and guide within the Apple TV is not very good. The PQ was pretty good though I must say.

I just signed up for the free trial. Picture quality is HORRIBLE on Roku.

Unwatchable and a lot of buffering. This is on every channel. The Android app is ok but not reliable at all on Roku.

DirecTV Now on Roku so far has been the best experience for me. But I cancelled DTVN also since they don't have Hallmark Movies in a package with MLB Network.