Anything new in H367?

Still getting the 2-3 second blackouts on h367 on H3. Seems to be getting worse, as I had one and then 20 seconds later it went black and stayed that way. Switching to another channel and then back restores the picture.

I do think the picture quality looks great, and I agree that commands are executing quicker.

Still getting the 2-3 second blackouts on h367 on H3. Seems to be getting worse, as I had one and then 20 seconds later it went black and stayed that way. Switching to another channel and then back restores the picture.

I do think the picture quality looks great, and I agree that commands are executing quicker.
Yes, I agree that there is significant picture quality improvement.

Has anyone noticed the slower trick play response? My H3 on H367 skip back and forward delay is as slow as the Hopper Plus now. Takes about two seconds after pressing the button for live TV and recordings. Use to be about 1/2 second.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell and Jon J

That sucks, why can't they fix that, it's very annoying! I am still on h366 and was hoping the next release might resolve it. Does Dish even know this is a problem? It acts like a HDMI handshake problem.

That sucks, why can't they fix that, it's very annoying! I am still on h366 and was hoping the next release might resolve it. Does Dish even know this is a problem? It acts like a HDMI handshake problem.
I've been trying to determine if it only happens when the Joey 3 in the other room is also being used, but haven't been attentive enough, I guess. Doesn't seem to happen at all on the Joey itself though, just the H3.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I've been trying to determine if it only happens when the Joey 3 in the other room is also being used, but haven't been attentive enough, I guess. Doesn't seem to happen at all on the Joey itself though, just the H3.
That's interesting, I hadn't considered that. I have two Joey 3's, but since it's just me and my wife while my kids are away at school, only one of them is used at a time, but not always when I am on the Hopper. I will have to try and determine if one of the Joeys is being used when I get blackouts on the Hopper. I don't think there are blackouts on the Joey, or my wife would have complained.

367 here. Delay on trick play is 1/2 sec on both H3 and J3. This is unchanged since 366 and probably much earlier.