Anything on 77? (Other than Spanish)

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
Forgive me if this has been discussed or asked in a previous thread. However, I was wondering if there is anything on the bird at 77W other than Spanish language programming?
I currently have a 1000.2 Eastern Arc dish with the 1000.2 LNBF for 61.5 and 72, and I was wondering if there is anything of interest as far as English language programming?
If there was, I was wondering if I could get the 1000.4 LNBF that has all three satellites and attach it to the 1000.2 dish? Thanks in advance.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If you don't need Spanish and don't have locals on 77, then 61.5/72.7 are all you need.

I have the 1000.4 EA "just in case" but not once do I ever recall tuning into a channel on 77 in the nearly three years I've had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The 1000.4 lnb's are larger than the 1000.2 lnb's. I don't know if they will work or not, though.
Yeah I saw they were larger, it kind of looked from pictures at least, that the 1000.4 would fit on the bracket, I am not sure if it would though.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The 1000.4 (EA/WA) LNBs won't fit on the 1000.2 dish without modification. Even with modification signal strength will be low due to the different focal points between the two dishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts