Anything special about G17C I should know?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2006
NW Ontario, Canada
Been trying to get some channels on G17 (91°W) C band for awhile and I find the signal to be very weak. Might be my dish but I am able to get 103°W with no problems and I believe I am tracking the arc properly although it has been quite a while since I have moved it off 103°.
I remember one of the satellites having a slightly different skew than the rest, could it be G17?

A little embarrassing but I guess when I was setting up my C-Band dish I did not find G17 and just set it as something else..........well that something else was SatMex 6 which didn't take too long to figure out once I did a blind scan. Found G17 and all is well. I'm just a little rusty.

A little embarrassing but I guess when I was setting up my C-Band dish I did not find G17 and just set it as something else..........well that something else was SatMex 6 which didn't take too long to figure out once I did a blind scan. Found G17 and all is well. I'm just a little rusty.

No reason to be embarrassed. Things happen to the best of us at one time or another. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts