anyway to Navigate Blockbuster Movie Pass easier ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
I just signed up with blockbuster movie Pass and cancelled my Netflix streaming(auctually put on hold).I have a question about Block buster ,is there an easier way to find movies to watch Instantly,rather than having to stroll through 3000 titles to find what you would like to watch.

Common complaint, I'm betting in time it will be improved. Remember this is very new and was implemented quite quickly. Not really an excuse but an explanation.

I agree with the others in saying that the interface leaves a lot to be desired (and that is probably being too kind). However, you can narrow down by genre, HD/SD, release year, and a few other choices I believe...I'm not at the TV right now to double check them all, but that does make it easier, although still less than ideal. So for example, if you wanted to watch an HD Horror movie since it's nearly Halloween, you can select that and narrow it down quite a bit.

I agree with the others in saying that the interface leaves a lot to be desired (and that is probably being too kind). However, you can narrow down by genre, HD/SD, release year, and a few other choices I believe...I'm not at the TV right now to double check them all, but that does make it easier, although still less than ideal. So for example, if you wanted to watch an HD Horror movie since it's nearly Halloween, you can select that and narrow it down quite a bit.

You are correct sir. never understood this complaint. seems pretty straight forward and simple to me and my wife.

The interface of the website is terrible. I couldnt even find anything to stream, well the 3.99 rental streamings were pretty easy to locate. The service is very young so hopefully they improve its useability. In its current form its a mess and is a big turn off to use.

ah, i see my confusion. i was refering to the receiver based menu stuff. haven't used the online yet. it's blocked at work, and i'm only home for a few hours a day so not much time to surf web.

I've actually kept the netflix streaming for now. My son uses it at college quite a bit. Hopefully Dish can get the menu more like that of Netflix. In its current form I find it almost unusable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts