Anyway to save favortites permanently?

Diamond Dog

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
I like the "show subbed channels only" option while using favorites.

However, when I turn the receiver off and back on again it reverts back to "show all channels" again.

This happens even though I select "save" when I select "show subbed" option

Is there a way to make the show subbed option stay?

Thanks

I believe that is another software bug, along with the ability to save only 120 channels in your favorite lists. I have a 301 and that along with other problems are very noticable with the 811.

Don't know if it will ever be fixed, but I do know my 301's don't do that!

On my 522, you just hit 'Guide' repeatedly and it'll scroll through the favorites lists. For instance, you hit Guide 4 times to get to my favorites list - first All Chan, then All Sub, then my wife's, then mine...
After you turn it off, or even reboot, you can just hit guide a few times to get to the correct one.

What *I* don't like is having to set 2 different favorites - one for the tuner 1, and another for tuner 2. Why can't they work on both TV's!?

Bizzach said:
... What *I* don't like is having to set 2 different favorites - one for the tuner 1, and another for tuner 2. Why can't they work on both TV's!?
I agree - if it's a User selectable option.

After all, how many x22 boxes are "shared" between the parent's bedroom and the kid's. Gotta have separate lists there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)