anywhere problems on PC, new shows(I think) will not play (no hopper or dvr)

Iceberg86300

Original poster
Jan 24, 2014
So Cal
Hello everyone. new guy here.
Just wondering if anyone it's having problems using dish anywhere for on demand shows.

deets: Dell precision m6300 laptop, win 7 x64, I.E. 11, Firefox 26, most recent flash and java, security set so a monkey could hack in, cleared cache and cookies, I think that is ask the normal culprits but if I missed something let me know.

I just started using the feature last night, (had to move in with the parents last year, losing FIOS in the process . :mad: ) and honestly I didn't know it was available as I installed the (a) dish app on my phone months ago which told me we didn't have a hopper or DVR (duh!) so it wasn't compatible. Thought anywhere was a service attached to hardware packages.

Anyway, after USA episodes disappeared after logging in with old roommates FIOS or our dish network login, I decided to try anywhere and that did work.

So I watched white collar #9 last night, and #10 today, but when I tried #11 minutes after #10 the plugin at least started to load, but it just shows "your program will begin shortly" and nothing else happens. There was no lock on the episode so I don't know what it's going on. Clips, interviews, etc play no problem. Tooled around and tried other shows and it seems like most recent episodes may be a problem, but none of them are locked and I thought the whole point of this service was too get to watch episodes the next day instead of needing to wait a week.

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)